Non-Hornets NBA free agency and trades 2020-21

If they resign both players, they are contenders for years to come in the weak Eastern conference so those picks are all very late 1st round picks, almost 2nd rounders…

Rockets receive the two firsts. They desperately need the maneuverability. Roxs had no pick this year, now they are picking 16th.

1 Like

Assume it’s absolutely non-Hornets related but WTF with Hayward and BOS ppd the signing of his option? They working a S&T to move him elsewhere? Can’t imagine another variant there.

I enjoy watching him play. Some contender is going to get a great cog

I saw something a few days ago that there was talk of a deal with Indy swapping Myles Turner for Hayward.

Hawks linked to hayward

Such a loyal franchise. We could send them Terry and a second for Kemba :thinking:

Yeah I was wondering why Kemba was trending on Twitter and apparently there’s all these rumors the Celtics are trying to trade him. :woozy_face:

I feel for @Bogg, finally got Kemba in a local market and now Ainge threatens to godfather deal that.

Celtics have basically zero loyalty idk why guys want to play there

2 Likes

Yeah the way they did IT should’ve been enough for anyone. Ainge builds winners, but he is a dirtbag.

Would be amazing if we somehow end up with Kemba, a pick, and Batum gone all so that the Celtics could get Harden.

John Collins might be available

Kemba
Devonte
Miles
PJ
Wiseman

Lol, what off-season is this?

1 Like

I literally have not been able to get much work done today. Tomorrow will be worse.

So does this cat have any credibility? I mean I’d like to buy what he’s selling but that’s rule number one that tells me I shouldn’t.

He’s a fake, all his previous tweets are scam giveaways