Rest of the Association: Regular Season 22-23

Would be great if that happened, I feel like getting him to come down to Charlotte right after getting fired would be unlikely though

Laughing at the prospects of the “are the Lakers better without LeBron?” headlines popping up

You know, I’m just happy to see the failure of the Nets and Lakers. Hopefully that will be the end of the Superfriends era of manipulating the free agency market for superstars to join up.

5 Likes

Narrator: It did not

Credit @Plowright

2 Likes

Is the sample size still too small to begin raising questions about d Mitchell and gobert being more stat guys than winners?

I would say 25 games to early too move Donovan Mitchell from volume scorer stats guy to the
highly efficient star 50% 2p, 44% 3p for #3 Cavs (East)

Kemba not as good, but took until 6th year before efficient

Gobert not chase stats, doesn’t have skills to try.
biggest on court going to get rebound, dunk, defend rim. W/o other skills, but is best of the NBA stiffs, over rated and over paid.

Interesting take, I meant more in regards to Utah’s record. But yes, very interesting to point out Cleveland. Perhaps just a better fit? Don’t know how to read that.

Minnesota is interesting because I think the biggest indictment is on towns

1 Like

After watching the latest Anthony Davis injury, Hayward is not so bad.

Jordan has to be looking at $4b for the suns. Surely Charlotte would sell for $3b. That’s a lot of cash.

1 Like

Stupidly cool optical illusion when only seeing this from the backside sideline

Another fight in the nba. I have been noticing since silver took over there has been a sliw reversal of Sterns position on player voices in autonomy things like dress code, talking, etc.

Punishment have been way less post Palace. That is to be expected as time goes by, but I wonder if now they will ratchet it back up

This week on Upload, Ingrid gets a special visitor that makes her question staying with Nathan…

Oh lord, Stephen Silas is going to lose his mind.

In light of the KD trade, it seems that Marks has rolled back to the Kenny Atkinson teams of no stars but a lot of talent (no exception on the former, exception on the latter regarding Simmons). I think they will be a very scrappy team whenever they choose to put the car in gear.

1 Like

Terry Rozier might actually be a good fit for them if they want to stay competitive and not lose on purpose

1 Like

Hawks fire McMillan and going after Quin Snyder (and our buddy Kenny Atkinson) but its all good we got Ol’ Clifford.

I really wanted Charles Lee to be in the mix here so if any of the top candidates go to the Hawks, that would be so “ugh!” But man, if they even make an offer to Kenny, what a statement that would be considering he wasn’t ok w/ a bit over 3 hours north of ATL because of moving his family.