The Quarantine Hornets vs Sixers

what a bad shot from Miles to tie it lol. the worst shot in all of basketball. the iso, step back longgg two point shot lol

Let’s go man Oubre has been such a great signing

Terrible call, he was bleeding after that too.

I jinxed it

Woof. Great three by Oubre and then a bad three by Oubre. Yikes

Oubre giveth and Oubre taketh

Oh cmon miles we can get a better shot than that

If you told me we’d take them to OT 3 hours ago, I’d never have believed it. Surreal effort.

Gonna need to really figure something out on offense here

Get it all the way to the cup or to the least tired guy at the 3 pt line

The fact my apartment’s wifi is awful does not bode well for overtime games

Not really understanding why JB didn’t challenge the out of bounds call. Looked like it clearly went out on Harris. That 2 pts is looming large right now.

I love Miles but his shot selection has been horrible down the stretch

1 Like

Think he’s out of gas. If we’re looking for a last shot 3, it’s going to need to go to one of Cody or KOJ or PJ.

hats off. what an effort guys. incredibly impressed.

1 Like

the shot selection was garbage down the stretch. terrible.

1 Like

Absolute respect on that loss. That was an immensely strong game by everyone that could suit up. To a man, my hat is off to them.

3 Likes

pretty inspirational basketball out there. also helps to go 6 straight games with 17 or more threes made.

While I was tough on PJ in the opening minutes, after his first couple of minutes of play he played hard, inspired, and made Embiid work for everything.

He defended him valiantly even though Embiid had 43

1 Like

Several plays he could have challenged tonight and didn’t. Was that Cody Martin situation not the exact same thing that happened with Hayward Vs Bucks where they called him for a tech?