Grant Williams is not a good passer

spectre

You can say that about most of our guys

cltblkhscoach

I hope y'all didn't start off betting on our Hornets. Lol

spectre

The new guy looks promising anyway. Esp. for free

Chef

Just finished up the first mow of the year. How are the hornets down 10 to the pistons.

At least I covered my hornets score at least 1 points bets in draft kings and fan duel

spectre

We were down 17!

Chef

That's my hornets !

laughing 1
spectre

I do think they are better than their record but we only have like 2-3 guys stepping up

Chef

I can only fall back to coaching

100 1
DeadlySwarm

I doubt coach Clifford gets fired. I saw somewhere that Jeff Peterson has close ties to him. With the injuries there is an excuse to go with the status quo. All I know is when the team has been healthy there is a pattern in place to our losing. I so want a new head coach!

Pistons by 20+

Does anybody know why Marques Bolden hasn't gotten to play much?

Chef

Big red dog?

DeadlySwarm

???

Miles Bridges has for the most part been in a long slump. That for sure hasn't helped us!

I don't see what the harm is in giving Puku a lot of minutes when it is obvious we are going to lose.

Poku

spectre

I so hope this is Thors last year as a hornet

and Miles too for that matter

spectre

oh and Cliff while im at it

100 1
Eastley

Riddle me this; do we attempt passes other teams don't and thus many get picked off, or do we not have the basic competence to catch average passes and thus many get picked off?

Mich_Mercer

Remember that one time we traded Duren for a very late first round pick? What a deal.

Chef

Duren and Williams would have been good picks even if it were planned at the time. At least duren is durable

DeadlySwarm

We need a new coach but for the last couple weeks we have gone as Miles has gone. His slump has equated with our slump.

Thread
Eastley

If you are an NBA team and can't adjust to a lead scorer being off, you are a terribly coached team.

Eastley

If you are an NBA team and can only score through one player, you are a terribly coached team.

If you are an NBA team and can't get past Detroit once this year…

DeadlySwarm

You won't get an argument out of me. Just making an observation. Miles has struggled a lot lately though.

Eastley

Guys that don't create their own offense are deep behind the 8 ball when the game plan dictates what few things they will do an hour before tipoff.

DeadlySwarm

I wish Cliff would get fired soon and we can take plenty of time to do a worthwhile coaching search.

Some, more optimistic of the fanbase after 5 games post deadline: “see what Clifford can do with an nba roster?!”

Me 10 games later: “see what Clifford can do to an nba roster?!”

5 Likes

Jeff Peterson likes coach Clifford and has ties to him so it will be a long time coming before coach Clifford gets fired even if he deserves it.

This is not an NBA roster :joy::joy: Bunch of bench players

It is an NBA roster. It was a g league roster.

I’m not sure how we’d know what it is with this “system” in place

That $50 Draftkings +Fanduel bet was real nice huh? Easiest $100 ever

1 Like

Lol you don’t really believe that Cliff is going to be head coach of this team beyond this season??? I would bet the farm he isn’t.

1 Like

With Cliff having the excuse of injuries and players traded away and Jeff Peterson having ties to him from Brooklyn there is a very real possibility Cliff starts next season continuing as our head coach. So yes I do think Cliff starts next season as our head coach. Whether he makes it past the first quarter of next season I am not so sure of. Time will tell.

I can’t see them rebuilding the entire FO ans then keeping the same coach lol I just can’t see it.

We shall see. lol

We lost prior to MJ and we lost with MJ and based on the past, until there is sustainable reasons to expect good things I will have my doubts!

1 Like