22-23 Hornets General Discussion

No one has said it here-that I’ve noticed. So correct me if I’m wrong. So I’m going to have the courage to say it. Someone has to.

Gordon Hayward.

Bro.

What the fuck is up with that haircut dog. Whoever went about deciding that would be a good lineup for you needs to go into timeout for a while. And think about their sins.

Someone had to say it. There needs to be a team intervention. That’s the locker room culture we need.

Okay. There we go. I don’t social media at all really. I’m glad someone else has pointed out this atrocity.

Was about to say it’s been a big meme

3 Likes

I kind of like Rozier at point guard. Maybe playing LaMelo off ball more isn’t such a bad idea. Let the veteran lead for now while LaMelo shows off. Not like LaMelo still wouldn’t handle it a bunch.

I would like both play point together .I might even have Hayward start a few sets too. It would make it hard for the defense to read.

Will be interesting if we start to CMC the Hornets roster before the Panthers’ season comes to a close. Wonder what last night’s trade will do for fan interest in the Hornets in the interim.

1 Like

Panthers is the worst run the organization in Football and Basketball period. CMc we didn;t even get one first round pick . Or a player asset. Hornet’s seam to try but seam to be snake bit. I hope fan instrest goes out the roof.

The red…sorry commanders say hi

Jalen Duren, 23 minutes, 8 points and 10 rebounds. Love it

Yeah but try and compare that to Williams stats…

Didn’t miss a shot!

2 Likes

The curse continues. The Denver pick is top 14 protected. Denver is 11 on tankathon right now. Yeah, they’ve only played 1 game, but that’ll change…right? I mean, no way they’re top 14. Is there?

WHO IS DAT

Improbable but it was also improbable that the Pels would make the playoffs last season

Washington NFL team is the worst run team in nfl

Might be playing DSJ and Maledon tomorrow in place of Ball/Rozier

I’m sure the Lakers are interested in anyone with a pulse and three point shot. I did start to wonder last night if they would be interested in KOJ should we make him available and what the return would look like on that if they got very desperate.

I do not want Westbrook on this team in any way. There are better ways to underachieve.

2 Likes

I don’t see how we can get Russ here without sending Terry+Gordon or Terry + 2/3 players. Might as well cancel the season at that point.

Edit: I would not pay attention to Lakers fans, they typically don’t have two brain cells to rub together.

2 Likes