Game 62: Magic at Hornets

Have lower level tickets available for tonight, shoot me a message if interested

Good man!!

Following precedent and losing the game in one quarter. Soon as they jumped out to a double digit lead we lost the game. Nothing new.

Injuries or not it has become too common place. Steve Clifford can’t keep hiding behind injuries. Our guys never play a complete game. I am sick of it!

I also have had enough of Milicic turning over the basketball and being a piss poor shooter!

WTF won’t coach Clifford play Poku or Bolden? Especially Bolden!

Originally sent in Game 62: Magic at Hornets
GoBobcats24

Somebody tell Clifford Brandon Miller is on this team

spectre

Well on the bright side the owners and Peterson are courtside so they have a close look of our excellent coaching

meloFan

Such a soft foul

If someone did that to us 1000 times, we would not get a single call

spectre

Good things happen when 24 creates. We should maybe let him do that more

GoBobcats24

4 shots in a half for Miller is idiotic. And he barely ever is featured in the offense and he makes us go. It's so damn frustrating

We need to run PnR through him a hell of a lot more

But we will just sit him in the corner weakside like dummies

100 2
JFoster

Miller dribbles way to high.

Mich_Mercer

Why do our guys get hurt so much. We will never be good bc the basketball gods hate us

And these refs suck ass

GoBobcats24

Miller got fucking hacked there

That was such bullshit whole arena saw it

cltblkhscoach

Is it just me or is this 1990s basketball tonight

I haven't seen this kind of physicality in ages

JFoster

Its good the owners are here. At least they can see up close this team needs ALOT of work

cltblkhscoach

In fairness like 6 guys are out lol

JFoster

We always have at least 3! But you are right sir

lol

DeadlySwarm

Tired of the team losing momentum and being beaten like rented mules.

The work this team needs starts with an identity that isn't attached to coach Clifford.

I am also sick of the inconsistency of Miles Bridges. He now doesn't need to be resigned. Let him underperform elsewhere!

Miles shooting 3-15? Wow!

Coach Clifford is the first person on this team that needs to go and not at the end of the season but after this game. Injuries be damned. Tired of us being in games till late only to lose them sometime in the second half. I saw that as a common occurrence even when we were healthy,