Must win in Sactown? Game thread

Remember when Rozier was a good player?

2 Likes

Can we see Bouknight please

2 Likes

I want to see Kai just so I don’t have to see Plumbs anymore tonight.

4 Likes

Bouknight only gets to play when the game is over, for like 1 minute. That really is good for him. lol

1 Like

Plumb looks so uncomfortable with the basketball, as if it is a strange object to him. Cannot handle the ball, cannot dribble, barely rebounds. I am not even mentioning the non-existing shooting. All he has going for him is the height…

1 Like

We continue to be the leagues worst perimeter defense and it isn’t close.

2 Likes

That right there is what drives me nuts. 7’ tall and has the ball 5’ from the basket 2x in one possession and just dribbles around to make slick going nowhere passes.

2 Likes

He has to be within 3’ of the rim to feel some confidence to shoot. And even those he misses a lot.

I hate this team.

1 Like

Would you guys trade Terry for Marcus Smart?

For me, we still need a center more than all else.

1 Like

That would not happen, and Terry can still pick it up like last year.

How are they going to say that our rookies haven’t been needed? We’ve been getting our asses kicked for the past few weeks.

3 Likes

I’d trade him for a good center. Also, his value is probably really low right now. He’s been awful.

1 Like

Thing that sucks is we’ll be stuck with Plumlee for likely another month minimum

1 Like

Honestly he’d be fine as a backup. If we can trade for a starting C, we’d be fine. Probably better than fine, you can possibly move that contract easily at the deadline. But landing a starting caliber C isn’t going to be easy without losing in the deal asset wise.

Tonight is definitely making me wonder whether we should’ve ponied up whatever it would’ve taken to make a run at Holmes.

Yeah

Feeling the same

Felt sick to my stomach after his first dunk

Good luck today Deac, beat the crap out of tar holes!

1 Like

A message we all can agree on

Seems we were playing a lot better with Oubre starting over Rozier. I really hope Rozier gets it together. I’m having Batum flashbacks right now. Haha

1 Like