Must win in Sactown? Game thread

You would never say that a game this early in the season is a true must win but I’m not sure I see us winning any of the ones left on the road trip. Need to get one in Sacramento for sure

2 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Not sure it’s a must win, but probably a need to win. If for no other reason than team confidence.

2 Likes

It’s not a must win, but like I said in the other thread, this is not a playoff team.

1 Like

I’m not ready to declare us “not a playoff team” just yet. I guess it depends on how you define playoffs. I agree we’re not top 6. But I think we are top 10. Either way, we’ll certainly need to demonstrate consistency that we have yet to find in order to win any type of game beyond the regular season, But we’re still evolving and it’s a long season. A lot can happen between now and April.

1 Like

fair enough. at this point, you are correct there.

1 Like

Bad news guys

Sacramento by 5

1-1 ATS for year

1 Like
1 Like

I got a feeling McDaniel’s could feel in for PJ tonight with out much of a drop off.

Agreed this one would be a good win and needed. It would do ton’s for confidence. Terry needs a good game would help a lot and he’s due.

1 Like

It’s not must win, but these are the types of games we need to win if we want to make the playoffs

2 Likes

Welp getting killed on the boards again Holmes almost has 10 rebounds already

Horrible defense and can’t hit shots so far. SMH.

This is a wreck. Is there a mercy rule?

I don’t like our chances from 26 down, I do like our chances against Luke Walton however.

There is no reason for this big of a letdown. It might be a bit too soon to get overly upset but this is bad. Losing is one thing but getting blown out early by a team that is not considered a top team is BS. All the talk about playing better early seems to have been lost on our guys,

Is really like to see Jalen get some run. I am not feeling the Mason, Nick minutes.

My word, Mason isn’t defending a thing tonight so far.

1 Like

I think Nick’s been solid again. Would honestly rather see him instead of Plumlee. But I agree Jalen has earned some minutes. Honestly if we haven’t gotten back into this by early 4th I’d love for Bouk and Kai to get some extended minutes tonight.

2 Likes

There is nothing Mason is doing to earn minutes tonight. Nothing.

Ok that was something finally. Lol, and follows the steal and assist with a foul at 30’ out.

1 Like

If we are getting hamered by Sac I dread how bad it will be against a better Clippers team.

1 Like

This sucks