The 2020 real-time NBA Draft Thread

What the hell Hornets?

1 Like

Soooo much…

2 Likes

So Okongwu might have a medical, MJ hates Melo, GSW loves Wiseman and might have a serious lower body injury with Klay, and Edwards wants to play football. Oh my Lord!

2 Likes

Being a hornets fan!

Sounds like Yek’s injury is extremely minor and he won’t miss much time. Not a big deal at all, especially for a team like us that doesn’t plan on competing this year anyways.

We do… y’all need to relax

That or get back on the Killian Hayes train, bwahahahaha

2 Likes

I’ll probably start to relax around pick 57

1 Like

You have to wonder if the klay injury changes anything for golden state

It has to play in if they think it changes their current season and that was part of the draft calc.

They should try to get Harden with #2. Don’t know if we can slide in and help balance things, throw in a Batum/Rozier to get Russ and some other compensation. Or even get the #2 from Golden State and send #3 to Houston.

They got 9 minutes, get on it Mitch!

Melo definitely looked like he’s wearing Hornet jewelry.

I see Jesus in bread though, so…

I think that was a bird

1 Like

Here we go…

20 char

1 Like

Is LaMelo Ball a high risk/high reward type of pick?

What’s the broadcast of choice? NBATV, ESPN or the LockedOn Twitch thing or …?

Not particularly a high risk. Would think most evaluations have Edwards as the higher risk but both have big potential upside.

1 Like

This will probably get laughed at, but would gs even consider a stealth shop of Steph for a mega mega offer. With klays injury, the Lakers and clips, their once long window seems closing quickly. If you could unload Steph for a ton and then find a decent return for dray you could start over in good position

1 Like

GSW dealing Steph makes sense if Harden and Westbrook want out of Houston

Watching ESPN so that i can see the guys get selected but i hate their commentary