What podcast are you listening to?

The Rise and Fall of Mars Hill by Christianity Today.

Pretty interesting listen about mega church pastor Mark Driscoll

Mainly been listening to basketball podcasts Locked on Hornets, Bill Simmons, Zach Lowe.

But really enjoyed “Mobbed Up: The Fight for Las Vegas.” Which details the history of the Midwest crime families in Las Vegas in the 70s and early 80s.

2 Likes

Do you like any of the hornets pods?

I like Locked on Hornets not a fan of the Sam Dracula one.

Buzz Beat is okay but I prefer locked on

Plus during the season locked on puts out a podcast every weekday. It’s been a staple of my lunch breaks at work.

1 Like

The Locked On Hornets is good entertainment. I like all the local oriented pods, At The Hive, Buzz Beat, The 11th Pick.

2 Likes

I have gone back to How Did This Get Made? podcast on Earwolf - they make for a great laugh, especially since I have unfortunately seen so many of these terribly bad movies.

1 Like

If you’re at all interested in the dynamics of the Middle East, I’d recommend Conflicted.

Description: “An ex-Al Qaeda jihadi turned MI6 spy and a former monk turned filmmaker, have been embedded at the heart of conflicts in the Middle East. Together Aimen Dean and Thomas Small unpack the realities of war, fundamentalism and their global implications through first-hand experience.”

2 Likes

That sounds up my alley, appreciate it

1 Like

Hope people don’t mind me adding my podcast to this thread. We’re new on the block (May 22) but are doing some pretty exciting stuff with 2-3 eps a week, a variety of shows/hosts and have had some Hornets players/coaches on (Kai/McDaniels/Surenkamp)

All Hornets Podcast Network

3 Likes

Very nice podcast .Thanks so much James. Hope we can easy access to all your podcast hear at the planet.

I’ve enjoyed listening to these. I thought the one where you interviewed the G League coach was particularly insightful.

Please help vote!

The All Hornets Podcast Network has been shortlisted by the Sports Podcast Awards for best “Team Podcast” (Any Sport). Vote for us now by registering and casting your vote at the link below:

https://sportspodcastgroup.com/sports_category/best-team-podcast/

Thanks for your support and if you haven’t listened to our podcast before why not start now:

1 Like