2022-23 Predictions Thread

I’m going to be bold (or crazy) and predict at least 40+ wins. I just don’t see how you improve on defense and maintain a top 10 offense and end up with only 30 wins. Preseason is irrelevant since the team obviously wasn’t trying to win. I also think we’ll know by the 10th game how good (or bad) the season will go.

This reply inspired me to chase down the preseason predictions thread. A lot of us were really close. 12 more games and a ping pong ball to see who wins the prize.

27 and good chance in the 4th pick. Just hoping we don’t drop a spot or two.

1 Like

The question is what would give us 1st or 2nd if we trade 4th? 4th + 27th + Miles Bridges = 2nd? I don’t see how we can get 1st through trade.

4th + melo MAY = #1 but I doubt it

4th + bridges + 27 = #2 only if Detroit gets #2 and is dumb

These are all the closest picks that were within 2 of the final record. I’m actually pretty impressed with our doom prediction abilities to see what was to come this year.

I guess I’m the only one picking us to win the lottery. Although its one of my yearly events I watch every year, I’m gonna be deathly terrified to watch the lottery this year, especially with the stakes on the line and the PTSD I still have with the AD draft. I don’t even know if I can sit through the show this time, maybe just catch the updates online once the madness ends.

3 Likes