Back Home vs OKC

I agree with all up until this but this year, this isn’t true. There may be a metric where he leads to winning minutes but nothing i can see where he’s leading to winning games.

Compared to the alternatives he most certainly is. He is a backup center on a championship team. He provides very stable center minutes both offensively and defensively, especially with rebounds.

Does he single handedly win games like say Hayward or Terry, no. But he definitely does lead to wins via rotational stability.

1 Like

Thank you. Huge typo on my part. Damn these iPhones ya know? My fat fingers just mash the wrong buttons.

1 Like

I feel like he causes us to lose more games than helps us actually win. I think we’d win more with playing Richards and Williams to be honest.

1 Like

Been on Richards band wagon since october 2021 and now I’m fully vested in M. Williams too. That is a deadly combination of 7 footers that can move and score and we have never enjoyed in CLT before and it will relate to more wins. Plumlee just can’t alter or block as many shots so the other teams score more easy buckets when he’s on the floor. Kudos to him for finally finding away to shoot over 50% from line but he’s a good backup on this team at best.

Also, I think we should keep Oubre, he’s been all we could of asked for this year. We need more scoring options besides Rozier and Ball. Oubre has improved his Def. this year so why give up on him? You aren’t going to find anything any better in a trade. Dude can score inside and out and close to leading NBA in steals!!! I like PJ’s improvements this year driving to bucket and making plays off dribble and he’s 3pt shot is deadly. He don’t have to be our star but he’s a heck of a 3-4th option.

I do think Kai over Thor at this point based on what they’ve showed this year. This coach is so loyale to his vets and starters that it will cost us wins in final minutes of games when we need stops and easy put backs/dunks from Richards or Williams. Williams is a freak and that’s what it takes in this league to be dominate!!

Are we a better team with this roster or was we a better team last year with Bridges ? We need to be careful adding players or making a trade at the deadline. We have to sign a free agent first to have the money we need . We can go over the soft cap to sign our own players.I hope management has a plan to get better not just a hope.