College Football Thread

This game.  

1 Like

Wooooooooo! Pig!! Soooie!!!

Good win Deacs,

And the Pirates are going bowling for the first time in 7 years! Seen some bowl predictions that have Arkansas and ECU matched up

2 Likes

aTm is scared of the Deacs

1 Like

No idea what’s going on with A&M but big props to Rutgers. That’s big coin to Wake and ACC.

1 Like

And ECU lost their bowl game…

Wondering if the cancelations reach the same numbers as last year. CBS Sports said 18 were in 2020, not sure if this is trending better or worse.

Guessing it will be less since the cancellations are coming later in the bowl season I think it’s up to 5 right now.

Razorbacks killing it

1 Like

Really fantastic year for the Hogs. I’m cautiously optimistic for the future

As a fairweather Gamecock, it’s cool to see some positive things happening after the last several years of sucking. Very interested to see how Rattler plays next year. Wild to see us get so many from the portal.

1 Like

You guys have a team right now.

I thought ECU would too but we had two key guys just declare for the draft. The Pirates still have one of the best running backs in the NCAA plus a young defense that should improve even with some losses. We play the Wolfpack week one that should be a good test.

1 Like

The Cocks are now very interesting which is not something that has been the case for awhile

1 Like

I know the NBA is going crazy right now but if the ACC gets raided and loses FSU, Clemson UNC, etc. I need to see some NC schools vouching for ECU.

1 Like

I’m an SEC honk, but married into a Clemson family.

ACC must pull head from butt and put the screws to ND if at all possible and get them to be a full member

I feel like a two or three-team conference super league is inevitable.

Just in the end, I hope ECU finds itself somehow squeezing in with the best of the leftovers. Aka getting into a conference with Wake, Louisville, Boston College etc instead of Rice and North Texas.

1 Like

Clemson should go to the SEC. The ACC is screwed along w the PAC 12. We are heading towards 2 super conferences and a break from the NCAA.

1 Like

Big 12 in discussions to add up to 6 Pac10 schools!

1 Like

Wild…

I don’t like this at all

as an App State alum I have to admit college football is my first love. However, I’m starting to get a bad feeling for the future of college sports - especially all of this crap with football moves.

1 Like