Happy Thanksgiving HP

Hope each one has a great day and we all take time to be thankful for what we have been blessed with. You guys make the misery of being a Hornets fan almost fun sometimes.

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for our Hornets. This season we are 3-0 in games decided by 3 points or less. We are only 1.5 games out of qualifying for post season play. We have new owners and 4 good young players who we drafted (Bridges Ball Williams and Miller). We are going to get lucky in the offseason and get a great 5th solid young player in the draft. Next season we will win our first playoff series. The following season we will be in the Eastern Conference finals and the season after that we will be in the NBA finals. I am a thankful Hornet fan for the full35 years. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Hornet Family.

3 Likes

I’m thankful for actually wanting to watch this team play basketball games-thanks to having two exciting young draft picks in Miller and Williams.

Aside from Melo, it’s nice looking forward to seeing guys develop who clearly have what it takes to create a competitive, modern basketball team.

2 Likes

I am thankful for our core as well . We are getting close to a playoff team with our own draft picks . If not this years team then next years team if we keep what we have together.

Would like to draft a 3and D sniper next year.