Hornets Head Coaching search (2022)

I CANT WAIT TO BUY SEASON TICKETS. I BET THE PHONES ARE RINGING OFF THE HOOK TO GRAB SEASON TICKETS.

1 Like

Boy I’d sure like to get me some!

1 Like

This franchise deserves to be sold off and relocated to Seattle. This organization is fucking worthless.

Useless. Fart in a bottle. A poopy flavored popsicle. The front office is a bunch of dipshits trying to play poker in the dark.

He’s a Van Gundy disciple. These assholes dont evolve. They dont change. Theyre fucking dinosaurs… and possibly their most sacred tenet is, “thou shalt not play players under 30 unless they are a Top 7 pick, and even then they need to wait their turn for Plumlees, McRoberts, and Maxiells.” All thr shit Kupchak has talked about playing youth and they turn around and chop our collective balls off in fell swoop of the incestuous redundancy axe. Just as I said we had never seen a trade like we saw last night where you essentially punted on 1st down and got nothing… when is the last time you saw a franchise re-hire a HC they fired? And then tell me how it turned out and how successful that franchise is historically… MJ is making us a complete joke. All the progress we’ve made over the last few seasons and he pisses it all away in one offseason.

I didnt think it was possible to both see a team as integral to your identity and hate the fucking shit out of them all at once. Man, i am so fucking tired of this franchise.

MJ has got to be selling the team, because this shit makes zero sense. He is completely shitting all over the fans, and for what?

3 Likes

Rod Boone is great but it’s times like this I miss Rick Bonnell

3 Likes

Yeah me toooo! I was hesitant to open my wallet but not anymore! They really won me over now with this one!

1 Like

Nailed it again, per usual

1 Like

I love it! He never should have been fired! Let’s go Avs!

2011 for me, as I was due to move to Charlotte.

I can not believe how many of the big decisions this franchise has got wrong. Not resigning Kemba, the LaMelo pic and hiring JB stand out as the wins.

Never exploiting value from an expiring contract, fumbling the Kemba situation and getting back a fraction of what we could have got, what a well run franchise would have got, by trading him earlier. Signing Hayward and the plethora of opportunity costs that have come with doing so, beyond the overly expensive and overly long contract … and so on.

This has sucked the last bit of enjoyment and optimism I had for our future out of me.

2 Likes

Fenway Sports Group and Lebron are apparently shopping around for a franchise…

Can they buy this one please?

3 Likes

I could not root for anything LeBron