Hornets v Pacers: National Play Monopoly Day 2021 Edition

Edited for clarity

For a second I thought PJ was playing when you said let’s go

1 Like

Yeah my bad. False advertising

7-2 Against the Spread boys. Hope someone is paying attention and slaughtering their bookmaker.

Don’t like this game… Pacers by 1

Current line is Charlotte -1

1 Like

I have an uneasy feeling about tonight and tomorrow night. I think we can torch both IND and ATL but fear we will play to the level of record and never fully get it in gear.

Super hopeful I am wrong and we show up from the jump in both.

1 Like

Indiana not quite healthy and playing a pretty difficult schedule thus far. Rick Carlisle having his starters play big minutes. Pacers coming off a bad loss to the pistons.

I’ll take the good guys at home tonight.

1 Like

Oh we will get their best game for sure

1 Like

Up 5 after 1

Up 15 after 2

Hopefully you keep feeling uneasy because the last game you didn’t feel good we won and tonight we’re looking good

Ball movement is great right now, getting the extra pass, finding the open man

1 Like

Was about to say the same thing. Hope we keep it up

LaMelo triple double watch

Worst inbounding team in the world. That was such a poor way to finish that game.

1 Like

That was frighteningly close to being an epic meltdown. Fortunate to be able to go to school on the mistakes with a W.

Looking at the scoreboard, MIL in a dogfight at home vs. OKC, BKN at home barely beating ORL, GSW narrowly escaping DET with a win, and NOP coming back from 20+ down to beat LAC by a baker’s dozen. I’ll take the bad win with no complaints.

2 Likes

Would’ve been nice for the guys to get to take the 4th quarter off with Atlanta being tomorrow but that’s a short trip so hopefully, they get to rest up.

I turned the game off with 9 to go… what the heck happened?

We acted like we already won the game and they had all of their scrappers in. Borrego got extremely outcoached by Carlisle the last 20 mins of play

1 Like