Montrezl Harrell facing felony drug charges

Are you really advocating for a Mad Max society? We are a nation of laws.

I wonder if founding hornet knew about this before the news broke.

You are rich, super tall and famous - why take the risk? I would love for these guys to go to work in place of me and earn my salary for one day. That would set them straight!

1 Like

Just once but I splurged for an Escalade on spinner dubs. Apparently to the police of state college Pennsylvania that stands out

2 Likes

Oooohhh, Iā€™ll just drive this Honda Pilot and they will never suspect meā€¦ hahaha

1 Like

Morally, weā€™ll all have our opinions.

But, at the very least, his actions showed extremely poor judgement/decision-making. And, for that alone, he has no place on this roster. Then thereā€™s the whole felony thing ā€¦

It is a shame as I liked his attitude/demeanour on the court and thought heā€™d be worth bringing back at the right price.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s quite the leap from what I said, ncborn. I donā€™t really feel like diving deeper on this, but Iā€™ll just reiterate that I donā€™t care about weed enforcement for a number of reasons and that magnitude of the ā€˜crimeā€™ means nothing to me.

That said, I agree that this event will have a rather large impact on Montrezl himself and I donā€™t expect him to be back on the team next year. Basketball wise thatā€™s a shame. I liked the trade for him. I feel more certain than ever that Mitch will be looking at other center options in the wake. It will be interesting to see if heā€™s actually able to make a trade or good FA signing happen.

1 Like

This sounds too specific to not be true. I approve of the youthful poor judgment. And did they find several pounds of weed in your car? If so, I would hope that you cleared it up with them by explaining that the car wasnā€™t yours and was rented. Therefore clearing your name of any involvement in it.

1 Like

Exactly how it went.

Entirely kidding. I did watch several high school friends get really wrapped up in the drug life both on the using and dealing side. Lots of empty promises there. I pray my kids donā€™t ever fall prey.

Thankfully I never had to struggle with addiction and stayed away from fast living.

1 Like