New Years Eve Against Brooklyn

I wonder if they stalled bc he wanted way more than we were willing to give. Hopefully this can lead to a trade somehow.

We need to get this Miles situation resolved one way or the other. Itā€™s been hanging over this organization like a cloud for 6 months now and has paralyzed us from making other moves. Sign him, S&T him, whatever, just do something so we can move on.

Completely agree. With a healthy DSJ, we should be looking at starting him and moving Terry to the 6th man role. Terry will still get his minutes, but have more freedom, be the central offensive focus of the second unit, and still make the final 6 minutes of the 4th quarter his playground.

Interesting. Iā€™m actually not even sure why I mentioned S&T because I was aware that S&Ts canā€™t happen in the middle of a season. I wasnā€™t aware, however, that he wouldnā€™t be eligible for a S&T at the end of this off-season though.

So we definitely need to sign him then so we an at least we something for him. I guess weā€™d play him to get his value up (if he isnā€™t suspended the whole season). But then again, he does wellā€¦ weā€™d probably keep him. Such a lose lose situation.