Rematch with the Kings

Maybe some punches…

We really need to win this game tonight! Rozier time!

Hold the line come on

1 Like

The Kings are going through what we went through far too often. They can’t seal the deal.

I think we would have won anyway, but no question Terry touched that ball.

Also, we were due some calls.

1 Like

What does LaMelo need to do to get calls? He got absolutely mauled on that break and crickets. Did love the scrap, the fight. That was by far the most cranked up I have seen Hayward in any game. And Malik was playing like he absolutely hated the rims. Biz is a disaster, but he’s our disaster apparently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Martin and his defense on Fox was big but unnoticed . His nine points in limited time was not noticed either. He does all the dirty work but gets no praise . Martin helps more than most of us know.

4 Likes

Good win tonight, gotta be better defensively with this gauntlet of a schedule coming up

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and for sure

Great fight. This team just doesn’t give up and I love it. These next 4 games will say a lot though. I feel like we are so close to being a good team.

Here is why the betting line was temporarily pulled

1 Like

Martin has been fine in his appropriate role of 10-15 minutes per game, which is how much he should have been playing. Any more than that is when the g league twins’ limitations start to drive me nuts.

That’s only taken about a year to sort out, so I’m expecting it to take another year for biz to get benched in favor of one of the bigs we just drafted.

It was just the Kings but man… this play got me so HYPE. The effort and skill all around with the steal and pass and dunk…

Kings are a really tough match up for us. While they aren’t the best team, or even most mediocre team in the league, I think we should be proud of going 2-0 against them this year under difficult circumstances where we didn’t have our best stuff

You can tell they’re a team that can light it up though on any given night. Glad we squeaked it out.