2020 Draft - 32nd Pick

Not sure if folks have started to think about this pick. I could see us using this as a package with the 56th pick to move down into the 20s but hope we don’t.

Two guys I am reading about that look like a really in this zone are Paul Reed and Aleksej Pokuševski. I am also reading that these guys, especially Poku, are going to go way before the second round. But if not, these guys both look very interesting. Who are players you guys are interested in at this pick?

Seconded on Reed, if he’s still on the board. I think he’s a solid rotation big. Did a bit of everything for DePaul last year.

I like Carey Jr here if we do not pick Wiseman or Okongwu. Not sure he falls to 32 but it’s possible.

Isaiah Joe is the pick
Woo Pig Sooie

This is my guy but zero confidence he’s available at 30+

Xavier Tillman would be my pick here, provided it’s someone other than Wiseman at #3

There seems to be so many likable players that could be around at #32. I am so thoroughly confused however as to which cohort of likable players will in fact be around.

Names I like generally:
Nnaji, Oturu, Reed, Tillie*, T. Bey, Joe, Stanley, Riller, Woodard

• He might be physically broken and not worth the risk at 32 - I think he’s easily pickable if he’s there at 56

If we don’t pick a center in the first, I really want Isaiah Stewart as 32a, Xavier Tillman as 32b.

If we pick a center in the first, I’ll take Grant Tiller at 32a, Robert Woodard at 32b, and Tyler Bay at 32c

So it was Vernon Carey!

I think the one thing that could define his ceiling is his agility. If his weight loss, coupled with agility work, means he can switch (even a bit) on D then we have ourselves a player.

I have some hope as his footwork was already good and clearly 40lbs less weight to move laterally has to help quite a lot. Intriguing pick.

1 Like