Apprentice vs Master - Can we defeat Spurs?

Pops vs JB, who will prevail? How will the battle of first time all-stars end? A must win for Hornets.

Not to bad of a first quarter. Glad we are putting the ball in the basket. Hopefully we keep it up and play better defense.

1 Like

Both teams hotter than a pepper sprout.

Montrezl is one scary man!!!

If only he were 3-4 inches taller.

1 Like

Did anyone see how, due to lineups, we totally mismanaged the last 6 minutes of that quarter?

Or am I seeing things?

3 Likes

Sloppy lineup by JB ended up losing us the 10 point lead. I hope we can break away from the close score early and win comfortably.

1 Like

Holy shit, we typed the same thing simultaneously. It is obvious that JB is not very good with in game decisions.

I kind of want to see IT get some minutes. I think it would be good for our guys to rest a little more.

2 Likes

JB is not aloud to change things. Once he’s done something, he refuses to change it.

1 Like

I wanted to see more Lamelo, Harrell minutes, but we yanked Lamelo when we put Harrell in. 5:55 left on 3rd

1 Like

Well Lamelo had enough minutes this game, we gotta let him rest for the next game /s

Why can’t JB play our big pieces for 35 mins a game, I will never understand.

1 Like

Right now, if Lamelo played every minute the rest of this game, he would play 35 minutes… 3 mins left in 3rd.

1 Like

Why does JB insist on playing our starting 5 under 30 mins?

I wish we could rebound. And I wish Harrell would play at the end of games.

2 Likes

I don’t even know Why Harrell played so little this game, he was quite good with P&R.

JB seems to hate him in the second half for some reason.

1 Like

At least JB switched Melo for Plumlee offence and defense at the end. Good win. I am not hating on MELO at all but his defense is his weakest area . We about had to have Martin in guarding one of those guards. MELO has the tools .He just needs to work on that end in the off season.

1 Like

The Lamelo, Harrell P&R crushed the Spurs, so naturally it only got 5 mins of action lol.

But seriously, good win. I just feel like we trip over our own feet often

2 Likes