Beginning of a new Road v.2

Hey all, welcome back to the planet. We have moved the old HP.com over to a new platform, and new host. John and I discussed a way to keep this site alive and following Dread Pirate Roberts rules, I will take on the persona of Ziggy. Though John will always be the OZ, if he ever wants his ship back, I am glad to hand back the controls.

I am attempting to load all of your prior user names into the system. You will need to request the system to reset your password (which should email you a reset pwd). If your account isn’t present, feel free to create on too but just trying to preserve usernames where possible.

NOTE: If your prior username had a space in it, like “1st User” - it will have an underscore in it here - e.g. “1st_User” so keep that in mind when you go to recover your password.

One downside with this move and the migration to a different platform, we lose the topic and thread history. I apologize this was not something I could address but the complexity of mapping user names to topics proved something too significant a challenge.

Regardless, hope this keeps the community together and provides a spot to continue to share of fandom, love, frustrations, excitement, and devotion to our Charlotte Hornets.

2 Likes

Big shout out, gentlemen!!! Look forward to v.2.

1 Like

Good to be back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A very big „Thank you!“ to all of you for your previous and current effort to keep this site running and giving us Hornets fans a platform to communicate! Really appreciated!

2 Likes

Thanks guys for all the work and effort past, present and future! Glad to be home again :slight_smile:

1 Like

So glad you kept this site going. I have been lurking for a couple years, but didn’t join until now.

1 Like

Where do you live man? I’m in Nash (Franklin)

1 Like

East TN. Tri-Cites area. Love downtown Nashville. Been to a few Titans and Preds games.

1 Like

It’s good to see HP back!

1 Like

Glad to be back home. Go Hornets.

1 Like

Clearly, I missed some things since I came by last.

1 Like

Welcome (back) brother

Thanks Adam! Glad to have it back!

1 Like

Gonna sound very weird but the email I used for the original HP was my old high school email so I didn’t realize the site was back.

I had a dream last night where I went on Hornetsplanet and when I woke up I just instinctively checked the website to see this.

1 Like

Welcome GDub. Was starting to get concerned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hornets planet has been a part of my life since 2008. I am glad the hiatus was short lived. I found that it was a habit to check it multiple times per day. Glad we still have the community. Where else could I have shit talked Bonnell? Lol

1 Like

I found my way back, glad to see things are still going!

5 Likes

Corona may have shut everything else down but not Hornetsplanet

1 Like

So stoked that this is back. I was pretty bummed about it. I decided to check on it today and BOOM, here we are. Thank you Ziggy!

1 Like

2020 sucks
Glad to be back

Can I change my username? I changed it from Lynx Rufus to Vespa Something or other but I got a new name I want

1 Like