Can we stop Losing versus the Blazers

In terms of it taking so long to get any playing time. That could be due to many things. I am not really mad about it but I just find that there is not much time left in the season for VC to settle in and find a comfort level. I hope next season he gets plenty of playing time right from the start of the season. If he does not show enough signs in regards to playing well than by all means he should sit on the bench. Still I hope there is a reasonable expectation in regards to getting him some minutes.

Didn’t watch this one. I looked down at my phone and saw 90-65.

Didn’t check it again until late in the fourth and didn’t flinch when I saw the score much closer lol. No surprise. Good win though. Looks like the first quarter was a success. Too bad about Carey. I bet that’s incredibly disappointing for him as a young player.

circumstances , with virtually no practice time, g-league 15 games, for those in need the develop curves adjusted

Jalen backslid and now starting to look more like improving player end of last year, especially considering playing more out in space than last year

Carey shows offense and shooting skills and get after defensive rebounds, negative improvable if put in work and coaching/practice
playing NBA team defense and offense…will get 2nd nature and not lost and out of position as much
defend without fouling
better passing…heck all young bigs don’t move ball and with lower assist rate than even Bis…but with upsides here and already with fewer turnovers than 10 year vet.

Richards started better and seemed may be better prospect than Carey, but behind now with lower offensive potential.

Darling and Riller still seem g-league/two way level talent ceilings, but I thought that of Martins too.