Game 26: Hornets at Indiana

Prediction: NSJ scores 15 points tonight. The NSJ-Crew rejoices.

1 Like
Originally sent in Game 26: Hornets at Indiana
spectre

Nice end to the 1st Terry engaged early. The no/pitiful defense makes this game a chore to watch tho

Hope you guys are watching we’re finally making 24 a priority on O and hes delivering

Mich_Mercer

Ok. I just turned the game on. Pacers have hit straight 5 straight points as I typed this.

spectre

lol and another 5 sec violation

Mich_Mercer

My fault. Haha

spectre

The no D is at fault it really hurts the eyes

Mich_Mercer

it was tied at 43 when I turned it on

I can’t believe I pay $20 a month to watch them.

spectre

True hornet fan. We’re all obviously part masocist

their Cs are killing us too

I think their two Cs have over half their points

100 1
Mich_Mercer

That was vintage Miles there

100 1
spectre

Bout time!

Mich_Mercer

Is it just you and I in here tonight?

spectre

only ones talking anyway. I get its hard to keep engaging while they’re not playing well

Eastley

Family flu game here, Monday was too. 8yo and I are taking hoops while we watch, so until she goes to bed, that's where I'm at.

spectre

i was hoping Hayward would be balling out I think he’d look great in black/yellow :laughing:

I’ll say it now: I think 24 will be better than PG

Mich_Mercer

It’s been so hard for me to watch for the last week. I’m really losing interest. I think it will change when we are not injured……

Which means it will never change. Haha

but Miller is going to be good man! Already so confident.

spectre

Probably lol

and yes that poise is amazing for a rookie

TheDorkLord

Miller is the reason to watch these sad games right now.

Chef

71 in a half. Yikes

May not even have to tune in

Mich_Mercer

Turn it on you coward

spectre

lol tell him Mitch!

hayward trying to impress the pacers he wants to go home

One reason to tune in miller has graduated out of the corner of shame he’s initiating a lot

Chef

It's on the DVR. 4 Kid house. No real TV until after 9.

Mich_Mercer

I feel this.

spectre

C that gordon let haliburtan waltz right in

never moved to get in his way

TheDorkLord

The Charlotte Generals

spectre

corporals

What the hell lol

tnhornetsfan

Why is ish on the floor with Rozier?

Mich_Mercer

I hate that Ish is our backup PG. can’t believe we let that happen.

spectre

And we originally wasn’t even gonna have him.

This 3rd qtr has been a nightmare

GoBobcats24

We are the most predictable offensive team in the NBA without Lamelo.

Can't wait until PJ is not on this team anymore

spectre

They just seem clueless

well this 2nd half has pretty much took what little excitement I could conjure up

tnhornetsfan

Down 30, clear the bench Clifford

spectre

One little glimmer miller is 8-16 18 pts.

about all I got lol

One thing, we’re down 30 but still have 4 time outs

GoBobcats24

Don't forget we saved our challenge for next game

tnhornetsfan

Indiana has second unit in, Clifford has most of the starters in. Does he have money on it and is hoping to make a run? Can't wait until the entire management and staff is gone.

Now that I think about it, I should be more mad at myself for watching this mess.

100 1
Eastley

Miller looked good. That's all we got

I had plans and missed this one tonight guys. I’m absolutely crushed I missed this one. Just devastated. Devastated.

Lol That is funny!

One takeaway for me was we ran the offense through Brandon a lot more and especially in the 1st half. It gave me a good look for what’s to come with this guy. I really do think that a conversation could be had in the near future of who is really better between him and PG13.

1 Like

That would be great, and I agree. Miller has a very high ceiling. Like what I’ve seen so far. I’ve been very negative toward Kupchak, but he made the correct choice I think.

By most accounts, that was MJ’s pick as a final act as the team’s Governor.

That’s right. I remember that now. They brought both in for a second workout and meeting with MJ.

His production thus far is far ahead of where PG was as a rookie. That’s with PG playing two years in college as opposed to Miller having one year. I don’t recall the dynamics of PGs rookie team or how involved he was allowed to be.

Millers rookie stats thus far are comparable/favorable to Tatum as well. When you looked at his college stats compared to college stats of players with his archetype who were highly successful in the NBA I felt like it bode well for Miller. He’s on schedule to be the great two way players that those guys have become if he continues to work and build his body. The raw/natural talent is undeniable.

2 Likes

The Indy city edition jerseys have grown on me actually. I’m a fan. I tend to like unique color ways.