Game 32: Hornets at Kings

Man, Terry just has that thing. Absolutely ridiculous shot making down the stretch. That was fun to watch. Definitely worth staying up for. Seems we can always depend on the Kings to deliver.

We needed this one badly. Will this Spark the patented Clifford team pre-All Star break run?

In one word…NO!

Ha I woke up at 3am thinking we’d won this game…which is ridiculous considering the way we’ve played lately.

What an epically bad game by Sabonis.

Really wish I could have stayed awake for this one. Good win and happy to finally end this losing streak.

Originally sent in Game 32: Hornets at Kings
Eastley

Terry moves to probable. Nice

meloFan

Terry Cody Bryce Miles Nick starting five

GeraldWallaceMVP

Interesting

tnhornetsfan

Just tuned in. I hate to ask, where's Miller?

GoBobcats24

Miller was a late scratch with a bruised left hip

So now we get to see the incredible offensive liability that is Cody Martin fill those minutes instead of Nick Smith. And Martin thinks he is prime Kobe

tnhornetsfan

The curse grows

meloFan

If we are not gonna have NSJ, I wouldn't hate to see Bouknight. Give the kid a last chance before he heads to Europe/China

I like Mensah

Mensah knows how to take a charge.

GoBobcats24

Mensah just "gets it" defensively

We continue to have the most baffling Out of bounds/ ATO plays in the NBA

100 2
meloFan

Welp guys, with Pistons win the other day, we have the worst active losing streak with 11 right now. Hope we don't get 17 more losses

Now that we have a competitive first half, can we skip the 3rd quarter into 4th?

GoBobcats24

0 successful ATO plays so far lets see what this one brings

woodsy23

Haven’t caught a game since Cody Martin’s been back, how’s he doing?

GoBobcats24

Lets just say he is the same player except more of a ballhog offensively and a worse shooter than before.

TheDorkLord

I thought I wouldn't watch all of this one and spare me some pain. but they just keep me and the pain which I know is coming

GoBobcats24

We continue to get called for some baffling travel calls. I rewinded that last one called on Miles 3 times and still haven't found it.

meloFan

That's what you get for not paying the refs

TheDorkLord

and with the crazy 4 and 5 steps that are not called around the NBA we get called some "WTF" travels

GoBobcats24

Got to give our guys credit. We are playing very hard tonight

100 1
meloFan

Sabonis has a TRIPLE DOUBLE 21PTS 16REB 10TO

grin 1
GoBobcats24

Fox is the #1 4th quarter scorer in the NBA, we have to trap him and get the ball out of his hands. 1 on 1 d is not an option against this guy he does it every night

TheDorkLord

so you say there is a chance

shushing_face 2
GoBobcats24

Gotta keep making other guys score than Fox! Lets not blow this one boys!

meloFan

WE WIN!

Thank you Sabonis

muscle 1
TheDorkLord

Terry

fire 1
GoBobcats24

LETS GO! LOSING STREAK IS OVER!

meloFan

Hornets 14TO, Sabonis 11TO

grinning 1
cltblkhscoach

Miracle After Midnight Part 3

grinning 2

Sabonis was almost comical to watch. He was our best contributor outside of Terry.

2 Likes

One of the few joys Hornets Law allows is the late night escapades in Sacramento. Which makes sense, since most fans aren’t awake to enjoy it anyway.

As Terry told Ashley, wish we could play them 82 times.

1 Like