Going Against the Champs

The Bucks have won five in a row at home this will definitely be a challenge

1 Like

Call me crazy, but I feel like we are going to w….

Hahaha no shot

You’re crazy. It’s time for a 5 game losing streak bc that’s what we are. Then we’ll win the next 5. And keep doing that until we clinch the 8-10 seed.

1 Like

Fine, I’ll take the contrarian view and cite our long history of playing MIL very well on average.

1 Like

Great Great start, but 2nd quarter is more of Borrego acting like we are up 30 when up 16 against defending Champs.

Hope inserting Lamelo will fix

Well that was fun for a second

2 Likes

Great game, got jobbed repeatedly in the last 2 mins but damned good game

3 Likes

Refs screwed us

That was some great NBA basketball man. Not even upset after that

2 Likes

Played as well as I’ve seen us play in a long time. Sucks we came up a little short.

1 Like

Our next three are tough games too

As long as we play like we did tonight, I’ll feel ok either way.

2 Likes

Tough loss. Though to be fair in this 4 game roadie - Bulls and Bucks games are supposed to be the ones we would lost. Hopefully the boys are fired up against Atlanta on sunday, can’t go 0-4 on this trip.

That Rockets loss is the big one that killed us. Did not bring it that game.

Yeah. Though to be fair, its a “scheduled loss” in a sense that we were in a severe rest disadvantage (b2b for us, 2+ Days rest for Rockets).

I’m not mad at it. Giannis getting a major “big boy” bucket at the end to win it and Miles almost stealing the W from the champs on the road (who are on a hot streak right now).

That’s about as good of a loss as you could ever imagine. Still with room to grow when Plumdog is back and the guys continue to gel…oh well

3 Likes