Hornets @ Heat Game Thread

Loving this Bam Adebayo on Cody Martin Match-up. I mean its going exactly as expected

Down the stretch: A Hornets lineup of 6’6" to 6’7" players with zero rim protection and Bam is having his way inside. As a Hornets fan I hate it, but as someone craving NBA strategic diversity I suppose I should appreciate the contrast.

Read on RealGM talk of LaMelo playing sick. May explain the rough night.

My son told me the announcers mentioned it tonight. I missed it. Certainly would explain the last 2 games for him.

I ain’t mad. We didn’t give up and could have easily broken that game open at different points in the second half. I feel like they’ll be much more prepared come playoff times because of games like this.

1 Like

No shame in losing to the Heat on their home court and I love that they never gave up but damn, it’s frustrating as hell to watch a start like that EVERY SINGLE TIME we play on national TV. Equally frustrating to watch Cody Martin continuously having to guard Bam or worse repeatedly losing track of Bam altogether and letting him annihilate us.

I wonder how many people have lost alot of money after watching too many of these shows and thinking, “I can do that”.

Eventually, I will toss my hat in that ring too.

1 Like