Hornets in Disney World

Was that Hayward or Batum out there tonight?

1 Like

Hayward better have had the flu

I will check on this and report back

What the hell was that?

1 Like

I think that hamstring pull is still bothering him . He looked to have no lift at all. He really needs a few days rest. He just looks tired . Miles looks to be tired all so . Playing guys 6 inches taller and 35 pounds heavier looks to be waring on him all so. But he is the best center we have. JB needā€™s to cut both players playing time as much as he could the next few games.

I donā€™t watch as much Mo Bamba as you do so curious, does he often get blocked by smaller guards while shooting 3s? That seemed almost surreal that both Cody and Terry blocked him out at 23ā€™ from the rim where I have to imagine blocking anyone on the 3p line is a rarity, let alone a 7 footer. Does he just have very slow (jump) shooting mechanics?

Terry seems to be getting his sea legs back.

Heā€™s still working his way back from 3 but seems to be back in all other respects.

I missed the first half, was PJ as bad as his minutes suggest? I saw the entire 2nd half and he did not play from what I saw.

He has decent mechanics, but this dude is really just now getting his first meaningful NBA minutes. Its going to take him some time to get adjusted to his new role. I read those blocks as home just forcing the issue a bit too much after he was feeling it.

Nah, he was just getting his sea legs IMO. Nothing but giving him some quick ā€œthis is what a court looks like if you donā€™t recallā€ burn.

I think PJ is someone who isnā€™t naturally fit. By this I mean some guys can come back and it looks like they were never away, while others have to work their way back physically.

This roster is screaming out for PJ, especially as our closing Centre, so lets hope he gets his legs and can contribute meaningfully pretty soon.

2 Likes