Hornets in Disney World

8-4 ATS

Bad guys by 1

Orlando comes to play

I disagree Danny. We win by 5.

That would be a cover for the all knowing!!

Line is Hornets -7. Crazy high line. The kids are getting a ton of respect in Vegas.

Hornets by 15, we’ve been flirting with a blowout lately think we get it tonight

I am always cautious against the Hornet Killer…

He is bad for Charlotte as our coach or not

Terry feeling it is dangerous for opponents though

Over under for “I wish we had Mo Bamba” grease is 6… hahaha

Danny?

Mo Bamba is a lock for over ten rebounds

Lets gooooooooooo!

Wow, that’s going on a limb against our front court… hahaha

Good guys win again . Team is ready to make a run to put some distance on 5th place in the east . We win the next three. Expect a team ready to take the next step tonight.

This is the shit that bothers me. Gordo’s head is not even near the game.

Passive as shit

Completely disinterested

Again

Passive Gordo… cmon man

Pisses me off

I expected this game to be a tough one. The Magic don’t have a lot of wins but they show up and compete.

OBLIGATORY MO BAMBA POST.

2 Likes

Magic will win by at least 6 points.

1 Like

Interesting how static our half court offense can get at times in late game scenarios

1 Like

Glad to be wrong.

If Cole Anthony played tonight it is likely we would have lost.

Having the luxury of having other players step up when Hayward and Bridges are struggling is big. Hopefully we can keep it going before our brutal December schedule

Great pull out win over Florida teams I hate

Great win despite Gordon not right again, now last 6 games after being played 37.5/game 6 before that

This is a wild streak. Players in slump and team scoring dropping…what a great pleasant surprise…this group getting to 7-1 because of DEFENSE after the pathetic start gave up most points in NBA in first 13 games