Hornets vs Pistons

I think very highly of JB, he’s got such a clear plan and he’s fortunately able to see it realized with the personnel to carry it out. I am generally speaking about pushing the ball out of the net and off a board when any able playmaker pulls down a rebound. And he’s got them making ultra quick decisions too. The defense giving up threes is personnel too - we ever get a real defensive anchor at the rim, we will move out to cover those corner threes. But I really wish, really really really really wish we were cycling in Nick and Vernon for 5m per game.

Yep, Hornet’s Law is still inverted this season

Had to listen to the game in the car, but Terry had me pumped in the car. I was fully… Terryfied! (sorry)

(trademark still pending tho)

Side note - radio guy Sam Farber is pretty good, especially having to do it solo. Haven’t heard a lot of him, but does seem to have a Steve Martin-ish vibe. Different from Kroeger’s Monster energy vibe, or Focke’s midwest folk corner.

Speaking of Terry, I know we’re always trying to see if Monk can turn into Lou Williams or Jamal Crawford, but I think Terry actually already is it. Guy can heat up in a moment’s notice, can get his shot of anytime, any angle.

Good to “steal” this win before we head for the revenge game against the Raptors. Get that one, good chance to make strong push for top 4 seed.

I’m really curious how good Rozier could be. From the eye test, I see him having a higher ceiling than Kemba ever did. I really think we stole that trade at this point. Rozier just seems to be getting better and better… to the point where I think we’d be crazy to trade him. He’s going to get paid big time next offseason for sure… will we be able to afford it?

The game last night was game that this franchise would lose 99 times out of 100 in the past, and it had that feel right from the opening tip, but man do we have some guys that can finish a ball game these days!

Terry is really Scary, and at this point is on one of the better deals in the NBA when considering his production and overall value.

I’m sure our phones are ringing off the hook from contenders that was Rozier

Eeesh, this could be ugly for us.