Hornets vs Spurs

I really don’t see us falling off too much without Melo. That said, he definitely helps. But we have so many on this team who can step up. We’ll be fine and better for this down the road.

I don’t understand this tanking talk… like Ball was the only good player we have on the team.

4 Likes

Tank Commander powell checking in. Will keep the tank prepared, but will hold off on any Tanking offensives. Will inform my Tank Commando Lieutenants, the Martin twins, of our plans to pause the Tanking.

Over and out.

Gordon said after the game last night he could increase his shooting again back to the same role he started with. More passing and shooting . Interesting humm ? That made me think Hayward has been deferring to Mello thoughts ?

Another thing i have wondered if Miles has a shot restriction. He seems way too good to just get up between 2 to five shots a game . Miles should get up at least ten per game . His three point shot and his dunks make him look better than just a rebounder and defender. Has any of you thought he should be used more ?

Had to move last night, so I didn’t get to watch the game, but with that said, I don’t expect these guys to lay down any time soon.

I guess that, even if Lamelo is out for the playoffs, it would be tremendous for our team to make it. I just don’t want to be in position to be swept, or, even worse, miss the playoffs due to losing a play-in and then get a 13th pick out of it.

The Indy rumors scream of a reset, and if they choose to tank you could see others do the opposite.