Hornets vs Wizards game thread

Hopefully this is the last time we see Mason in a Hornets jersey. Hoping for a good game tonight and no one gets injured. But, we all know the Hornets law. Something will happen to mess things up. buzz buzz

2 Likes

Rozier, pj, mason, Hayward should not see the floor. If they get hurt, it is gross mismanagement

1 Like

And of course they will continue to play big minutes. Playing with fire

and of course Mason gets hurt!!!

2 Likes

Freaking told you guys. So stupid

1 Like

Hornets Law. Probably wouldn’t make a trade anyway.

1 Like

Very true. Clifford probably told him to fake an injury.

1 Like

right hand sprain… He will be available to return… trades are still on. L :grinning:

Mitch hopefully said “I don’t care how much it f’ing hurts… get your butt back out there”

1 Like

Williams doing some good work. Like the look of the offense not going through Plumlee. Well, that’s over now. Mason back in.

Waiting to see the coaching staff start taking phone calls courtside and they start subbing guys out.

2 Likes

Trade everyone

Down 20 with 3 minutes left and still have the players they want to trade in the game? Are we brain dead?

1 Like

I think this probably tells us they have no intention of making a trade

1 Like

Or maybe they are trading everyone that didn’t play at the end? Doesn’t make sense.

I’m ready to believe, as usual, but it’s awfully weird to see them not play the youngsters when they’re not likely to win, don’t need to win, and potentially are shipping one or more players out tomorrow.

But then again, FO has a much different decision making approach than most of us.

1 Like

I’m convinced that neither ownership nor the front office watch this team play.