It has to be asked

Are we good???

We ain’t bad. But imho we need another big who can score and play D to make us a contender in the East.

1 Like

If we can play defense, sure. Over the last several games our defense has ranked 8th overall, which is an absurd leap considering how putrid things had been until very recently.

3 Likes

We are almost good. We have depth, we have versatility, but we don’t have a defensive anchor. That is desperately needed

2 Likes

When can you say the Charlotte Hornets were #2 in the league in offense? We’re a good team BUT I think there are a number of good teams in the East outside of the studs.

Cleveland
Us
Philly - Best of the Good
Washington
Toronto

West Good Teams

Dallas
Denver
Clippers
Lakers
Maybe Minnesota?

There’s about 8 teams you can say are contenders:

Brooklyn
Chicago
Miami
Milwaukee
Golden State
Phoenix
Utah
Memphis

3 Likes

That being said. A 5 seed is definitely in reach for these guys. And what were we in 93 kids? A 5 seed…ain’t that some shit. Lol

3 Likes

Heck yes we are

We are one player and two years away from being a top 5 team

4 Likes

I don’t know. I always think we are and then we lose several games in a row. Pain. But yes, we are good. Haha

1 Like

I think we’re good but we need to show we get that there are no off nights in the nba. Tomorrow night, and practically speaking, the next 7 games are a good measuring stick for how we handle the gamut of challenges we haven’t historically fared well at.

1 Like

Seeing where we are at after February will be interesting , from right now till the end of February we basically are only playing teams with similar or worse records then ours. There’s only four games against teams in the top 5 of their conference.

2 Likes

We just need to start beating the teams that we should. I agree that the game tonight, will tell us a lot.