NBA Season Thread

I would say Jayson and Kemba

Celtics fans would say Jayson and Jaylen

Wow, I totally missed this info. Terrible for Jonathan and ORL. I like his game a lot.

wow JI has been a favorite of mine

Kemba really glad not to be here lol

1 Like

I mean it certainly helps him that hes not the best player on the team. Heā€™s pretty much the help now not the other way around

That was one of the most frustrating ends to a game I have ever seen.

1 Like

Jokic is one tall white guy I wish we drafted

1 Like

Tough to really call any of the usual suspects a runaway ā€œteam MVPā€, everybody spent a little bit of time either up and down or banged up. Tatum came on like gangbusters in the second half of the season (although heā€™s quietly been hot and cold this postseason and hasnā€™t caught much flak for it) but Kemba was probably steadier start to finish, or at least until his knee acted up. Hard give anyone more credit than Kemba for the team culture turnaround though, so if someone has to get the nod Iā€™d probably go Kemba with his role as team leader/big brother serving as the tiebreaker.

1 Like

Kemba might turn this around in the last 15m of this game but this has had bad body language from the tip. That complaint about contact with 2:55 left in the third and giving up a lose ball is not a good look.

1 Like

Siakam has been a train wreck this post season from everything I have seen.

Really happy to see Kemba close out really well. That was worrisome what kind of crap heā€™d take on had that gone bad with being so effectively defended in games 6 & 7. Hope he wreaks absolute havoc in the ECF.

Exactly, you could tell Kemba was extremely excited to be able to reach the ECF. I think heā€™ll do better against the Heat, heā€™ll get a few days rest and the Raptors were basically focusing their entire defense on trapping him.

Kemba also had an amazing game in game three, but it was forgotten since the Cs lost

2 Likes

So cool to see one of our guys on the big stage. It actually feels good to see Kemba in another jersey. He sacrificed a lot for the QC and I am happy to see him prosper. Hope they go to the finals but the HEAT are tough and IMO have the best coach in the league

1 Like

Iā€™m increasingly getting the feeling that this could be a truly goofy off-season around the league with the number of late-career big names that could be in play.

Did NOT have this on my bingo card

I bet there are a whole bunch of owners really worries about the cap, declining revenues, lost eye balls etc. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if even contenders are looking to move serious pieces for money reasons

Kemba needs to figure out how to deal with these double teams

That was a painful game to watch. Hope Kemba plays better the rest of the series.

Iā€™m on the Denver train. Choo-choo!

Doesnā€™t sound good in Celtic land at the moment.

1 Like

I think the MIA matchup is what the Cā€™s wanted. I think Kemba however would have fared far better against the Bucks.