Whose Bandwagon are you on?

With the NBA restarting whose if any bandwagon have you hopped on? I’ve been on the Celtics bandwagon pretty much the entire year due to Kemba

The Mavs looked fun last night. They might be my cheer.

The Memphis Grizzlies

Nuggets. That Sequoia lineup is crazy.

Clippers Mavs & Bucks

Fuck the Celtics

20char

2 Likes

Agreed. F the Celtics, Lakers too.

Lol thought this was current. Well it is now.

Clippers…They have had mostly a history of sucking and being under the Lakers giant shadow. I would love for them to win at least one title.

Much like I rooted for the NFL’s Saints to win a title when they did being that for much of their history they were known as the Aints.

Based on the Clippers many years of losing, a few winning seasons alone is not enough. It is time they take the next step and win a title.

My favorite team is whoever is playing the Lakers

1 Like

Probably going to be rooting for the Suns and 76ers rest of the way. Really like Joel Embiid and wanna see Chris get a title

Nuggets, Bucks or Mavs for me

How about Doncic out of the playoffs and Trae Young taking game 1 off Phili?

Interesting.

1 Like

I am going to say philly in 5

Nets are gonna beat the Bucks in 5, I think Philly will win in 6-7 games

If the bucksose in 5, when do the “Gianni’s wants out” rumors start swirling

ESPN will start segments about it but I think Giannis will give it at-least another year

50 point loss in a 2nd round game? I think it will be more a story about Bucks ownership and management wanting Bud out.

Steve Clifford is available

Clifford would actually be a good get in some sense - he gets the most out of what he has provided there is talent on board. There would be practically zero rookies he’d have to avoid playing. He’d have great defensive bits to play with as well. They could do ok with that move.

i agree. he has an iso pg that he loves to use, he has a secondary guard (although he would probably trade cj for a bigger sg) and a defensive big bodied center.