New Team for Forum?

If we make this 2 picks and Gordan trade and hire Steve Clifford, what team are we all moving to?

I’m saying Memphis. Local star in Ja and play with heart.

GrizzliesPlanet.com?

bringbackthebobcats.com

1 Like

I’m probably gonna start following the Panthers again a lot more. As for Basketball, the Bucks are my second favorite because of Giannis.

Ha ha is DJ Augustin still in the league to start for us?

They should start a new franchise in the half built Panther training facility and call it the Rock Hill Bobcats. Our only goal would be 4-68 with sweep of Hornets.

It would be like when Michael starts his own paper company.

1 Like

I’m addicted to this team, nothing will ever make me leave

2 Likes

When Seattle gets the Sonics back I’ll bring the Soundgarden CDs

3 Likes

Many addictions start out because of the good feelings you get from the use. Many too eventually are attached to a sense of loathing because it’s a habit that a) no longer has that good feel and b) is unleavable. Really apt alignment there unfortunately.

caveat: not an addiction expert.

1 Like

Serious question, is there any means to cancel season tickets this late in the year or does one forfeit what’s been paid in so far? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

I am thinking real serious about selling mine . 3400 If i sell them ill need at least 2400 Need to get with my agent to see if i can sell ADA seats

I have been with this team from the first game in Charlotte . The old place was wild and rockin ever game . And they really wanted to win . Even back then we had the 84 million dollar man.Little old but damn she was good. I am so old now I have forgot half the players who played.

1 Like