Whose Bandwagon are you on?

I am talking about MIL, not PDX

That would also be a good roster for him. Gianni’s needs a discipline coach like him to really take the next step in the post season.

KD and Kyrie are very very good at basketball; especially when healthy and when it counts. They’re a joy to watch.

Barring injuries; Nets in 4. They’ve put everyone on notice that if anyone else wants the championship this year its gonna be thru Brooklyn.

Watching Donovan Mitchell drop 45 on the Clippers all I can think is Damn… why couldn’t Malik have been off the board.

The list of very near could haves is soooo long

I do love the idea that everyone wanted Mitchell including Cliff. Juxtaposed with the reality that Cliff would have benched him most of the year for throwing up shots under the subheading of his poor defense.

The gist being that yeah, Cliff liked him, but likely not for the reason everyone eventually valued him.

1 Like

So true…

Watching Devin Booker drop 28 on the Nuggets and push Denver to the brink of a sweep (and Frank Kaminsky play one scoreless minute) all I can think is Damn… why couldn’t Kaminsky have come out of college a year early.

And watching Chris Paul become a future hall of farmer and one of the greatest leaders in NBA history dropping 27 on Denver all I can think is Damn… why didn’t we trade 5 and 13 (Felton and May) to move up one or two spots in 2005.

Could have had kahwai and Klay in the same draft. Then taken dame the next year.

Or kemba and kahwai then taken Beal the next year.

Looks like I cursed the Nets. Oh well, sorry Nets fans.

nba looking at a bucks/jazz finals like
mamno