Swarm vs Nets game

If Healthy, we are 4 maybe 3 seed…

With a quality Center… fuckem

We can contend

We are deeeeeeeeeep

7 players who can drop 30

Who else has that???

2 Likes

Vern showed out tonight. But i will wait a few games to see if it continues. He can score but needs to get more physical on the boards.
Bridges should take PJs starting job unless PJ can earn it back. 33 points 9 boards with assist and blocks. Fills a stat line.
Ball, Terry, Bridges Hayward along with a decent center and our depth will be damn hard to beat

Awesome to see the Swarm highlights that Big Vern showed earlier does translate in the league. Big strong hands but not made of Bizantium, pretty nimble footwork, and a really nice feathery touch. And being a huge lefty, his shooting looked almost Sam Perkins-esque? GWMVP wouldn’t know what I’m talking about, I think he retired before he was born.

Couple good defensive displays. Staying down on Blake the Actor’s pump fake, than swatting his weak shot attempt. He also did a good job funneling Durant baseline and forcing him to pass. He did allow a blow by and got Jalen dunked on, but the effort is at least there.

Miles is becoming more of a must re-sigining every game. Starting to be more creative, assertive, confident. Sweet hesitation on that one break for an easy dunk. If/when he learns how to draw contact for fouls, he’d be able to get to the line at will, and become an easy 18-20 point scorer.

1 Like

I loved the effort tonight. I thought those guys played their collective asses off. I cannot figure out what is so - at times - off about Caleb but I liked the minutes we got from Cody. Jalen looks to be someone that could really bear fruit next season and I cannot help but watch Miles and think this is the same leap that PJ could make next year. Last year Miles (a lot like this year PJ) seems like years in the rearview mirror and I am loving that for him, and us.

So happy to see VC given the start. He has a pretty wide ranging skill set and deserved his chance. The only thing he truly lacks in his locker is good rim protection.
The very fact he can catch, pass & shoot with range always lead me to believe he should have been ahead of Biz & Richards in the rotation. And there’s more to his game beyond that.
Please JB, keep feeding him minutes even when he has an inevitable Rookie slump. VC & McDaniels should be given meaningful, regular Big & Wing minutes from here on.

1 Like

Despite the fact that I can post overly positive about our players at times, I’m truly not overreactive in assessing talent, recognizing that anybody can have a bad game or a great game.

But that VC turn around baseline jumper and then later the foot on the line deep 2 with a defender in his face…

Bridges still my favorite player.