The It Ain't Too Early Prospects Thread

Who cares about the second round anyways?

1 Like

I’ve put a little time into this draft recently and … it’s not looking good.

At this stage, Sarr is the standout prospect to me and he would, at best, have been in the conversation for picks 4-6 in the last draft.

Maybe Risacher would have made top 10 noise, possibly Holland.

I don’t know enough about Topic yet, but the rest of the hyped players would have been late lottery.

Lots of games to play, and lots for me to learn, but the quality just doesn’t seem to be there this year.

Sounds like “our year” to me for the NBA to finally give us #1

There’s always a few in each draft that turn out to be really good. Hopefully our new GM :slightly_smiling_face: selects a good one.

I said this a month or two ago.

Go to Vegas, put $100 on the hornets having the #1 draft pick this year. It’s happening.

Creighton vs Butler is on right now! Creighton has some guys who could help the bench!

You could be right but I can’t take you seriously after what you said a few days ago. I don’t watch college because NBA is far superior and I have been spoiled with exception of the Hornets lol

I’ve posted this before, but it’s a concise and elegant comment from @Plowright … the first pick in this draft might be a bad contract.

Big East basketball is the best! I don’t watch NBA but watch the Hornets when they come play the Knicks and Nets :joy::joy:

This Nikola Topic kid looks like he’s hits all the right notes for a strong backup PG that could also play alongside Melo and let him roam

1 Like

Dalton Knecht he’s our guy!

1 Like

Don’t know anything about him, but if we go SG, I want an elite 3 pt shooter. Is he that?

I like Cody Williams and Dillingham. Knecht definitely has an NBA body and is a solid shooter but would rather draft Cody Williams

I’ll actually give you this one, he’s an electric player.

I vote no more Codys for a while, at least until we get a consistent Cody in house

Cody Williams is Jalen Williams brother

We really haven’t fared well on finding the correct brother of an NBA player yet either

1 Like

We found the correct Martin Brother and then waived him

You see my crisis of confidence