The NFL Thread 2021-22

If I’m Flores, I’m pretty furious with the apples

Everything he said better be able to be proved. If not, he will set back the movement if not completely derail it.

Could have major ramifications in either direction. He has a right to be upset, getting fired after winning 8 of last 9. If his allegation about being offered money to tank is true, that might be a major factor. Think that was the Joe Burrow sweepstakes. Owner probably wanted Burrow. Still, the man did a good job this year. Heard that in 2011, NFL had 11 black head coaches. Now there is 1, Mike Tomlin.

Losing on purpose is the big one. He better have real evidence. Even so, that is go to jail stuff for everyone involved. There is cross state lines betting implications there. If he can’t prove it, and prove he never did intentionally lose a game, he instantly blows the minority coaching issue in NFL to pieces.

If the stuff he claims is true he’s absolutely in the right. Plus it’s not exactly a secret that the Rooney rule is a sham and teams frequently will interview non-candidates just to satisfy it.

1 Like

Welp Panther fans - you got Baker. Congrats I guess

Im not mad about Baker but kinda wish we just waited and either let Corrall get a shot and if he stinks then draft someone next year.