Wizards Part 2 Prediction

8-3 against the spread

Sorry guys, Wizards by 6

I felt uneasy about the last two. Both close games. I got no feeling about this game but I’ll take the good guys to win.

Hope we can keep it together. I’m scared to start losing again.

1 Like

Good win tonight - I don’t know about going iso ball every play down the stretch but they’ll learn and evaluate after a victory

4 Likes

Wish they would just run their offense.

Good win

Melo man… kid can ball

Tough win…despite being outrebounded 65-36(!!!)

This team has been winning off your anxiety lately. It fuels them

1 Like

Good game Terry stepped up . And took the slack while Miles had a tough game.Iso about killed us. this team needs to move the ball.

Yeah… it seems JB calls a timeout when we are flowing but when we are just doing stuff holding the ball, he just lets them play.

1 Like

LOL. Good win regardless of how ugly it was.

1 Like

Great win and bounce back from road trip, hope this is Rozier breakout game we have been wanting.

great job coach getting pace, offense, and defense more under control, last 6 given up 103.5 points a game while scoring 107 (+3.5 per game difference, 5-1), compared to before scoring 2nd most points and giving up most in NBA ( -1 , 6-7). On offensive side, getting slumping Ball, Hayward, Miles, and Rozier back on track should give us a bump there. And still have that helter skelter play to fall back on when needed.

Ball the man and really wanted to work out but had to bench Ish Smith #59/66 at PG, 7.8 PER, -10.7, 86 ORT, 113DRT from the main rotation with Rozier backup and gets Oubre/Cody minutes.

At center plumlee #4 +/- on team at +.3…PJ -8.4, Nick -10.1. Smallest ball Miles been really good here but not want for longterm heavy minutes. Healthy PJ playing more than 7 games IMO will see improvement at +/1 and glimpse at what we saw…center can make FT & mobile size. But if PJ looks like going to be out a lot, i am probably beating this drum to much, FO need eat $$$ and open roster spot…Carey has been really bad.

Forwards a strong unit (hayward, miles, oubre, cody, jalen) giving us good minutes at SG and now center too.

With rough stretch coming up need wins vs @Orlando & vs Minnesota.

1 Like

What I am enjoying about this team is that it seems like one or two guys step up every night. When we have a third one of our top five that plays well, we win. But the fact of the matter is is that we have five guys that can take over a game, how many teams truly have that?

1 Like

Three more road games and we will be -6 on road vs home games. Meaning 6 more road games than home games played.

Also… The Hornets have played the most games in the NBA so far this season. 19 games since Oct. 20

Win 2 of next 3 on road, I won’t care who we play… I’ll feel good about us being a top 6… maybe top 4 team at AS break.

This is a neat angle on that pretty yo-yo play by Terry in the 4th.

2 Likes