2020-2021 Season (Other)

Damn James, making me miss posting you working out against 6’1 guys

Damn this just continues to get more saddening. I hate this for Silas.

Gets worse:

Figure many of us quietly wish Papa Silas had locker room access.

1 Like

Ouch

Indeed this

The league needs to come down very hard on harden and his temper tantrums. I feel like even in normal years this is complete lack of professionalism and should result in big time punishment. But this year, 1 player can literally stop half the league in its tracks costing billions of dollars.

If I were the league, I would be looking hard at suspending him without pay for at least half the year

5 Likes

Harden’s selfishness and lack of professionalism is epic. Houston has bent over backwards to accommodate him over his tenure there. Having to work around his max contract they’ve wasted all kinds of draft assets to shuffle in/out bad contract after bad contract for aging superstars to suit his fancy. He routinely disappears in the clutch in the playoffs but they still offer him a $50M/year extension that he turns down and EXPECTS them to trade him to the team he wants to play for after all he’s done to spit in their face. He shoulda decided this before he signed his last extension. Smh

1 Like

And somehow your thoughts are being generous towards him.

For older fans, who does Harden remind you of the most from the 90s, 80s, and 70s? I’m just wondering how he compares to previous generation stars who never won a championship and the player’s focus seemed to be on himself.

James Wiseman is good

Andrew Wiggins still isn’t

Geez the Warriors are snake-bitten

i am telling you, don’t be shocked at the surprise curry mega deal that comes out prior to the rockets being able to trade harden.

Clippers 2/23 from 3 at the moment. Astonishingly bad.

Cavs are up 30 on the Sixers and are about to be 3-0

I know we’re only a couple of games in, but what a bizarre set of standings:

This does look like a comedy bit

Interesting and not really condemning of James, kinda realistic.

Concerning following what we just saw with the Sixers over the last few days. I think we have a game coming up with these guys on Wednesday but the bigger issue is that after week 1 with 0 positives, the positive rate only had one way to go if not flat. And we’re not flat. Hoping for healthy and safe returns for all.