2020-2021 Season (Other)

I’ve seen the Knicks will likely give a 2nd from Charlotte to the Pistons.
Generally agree with you here Chef, getting a still young guard and a pick even if it’s only a 2nd isn’t aha€ haul for the team with the worst record atm.

Feel kinda bad for Rose the Clippers apparently wanted him. He could’ve been the sixth man or possibly the starting point guard for one of the best teams in the league instead he’s on the Knicks again

I dig the no-D Nets potential

The Jazz are basically the Harlem Globetrotters now. They’re just playing with everybody.

I don’t think it’ll carry over to the playoffs but they are fun

Dwayne Bacon last night in 16 minutes, 0pts, 0, rebounds, 0, 0 assists, 0 steals. Plus/minus was -27 despite the Magic winning

That’s sad. He had a rather promising start for a 2nd round pick in the league. Don’t know what went wrong along the way.

I don’t know how you try to play a game of basketball and not get a statistical point outside of a PF.

That’s obviously terrible, but he’s had some good nights. Last four before this weren’t too bad. He just seems like a guy that doesn’t do anything particularly well aside from getting some points, and he’s not elite at doing that. I think his future is a bench scorer unless he decides to really hone in on his defense.

I think that’s why Monk was sitting. But Monk can score at an elite level. And lately he’s been doing more than just scoring.

Feel for Edwards, not sure he could have gone to a worse situation this year.

Considering I wanted Vanterpool here when we hired JB, hard agree with Dame

Interesting

The governor of NC just relaxed the pandemic rules a little allowing 15% capacity at sporting events. I wonder how soon the Hornets will let in fans? Hopefully an announcement will happen soon.

Hawks coach fired. I believe collins could be had if you want him

[Charania] All the important bits of information in latest article

Pistons

Pistons are expected to work toward a contract buyout with forward Blake Griffin, and sharpshooter Wayne Ellington is expected to receive interest from contending teams.

Cavaliers

Cavaliers remain in discussions to find a landing spot for two-time All-Star center Andre Drummond, having engaged in conversations with the Toronto Raptors in the past month.The Bulls have registered interest in Drummond, sources said. Cleveland has also been open to discussing forwards Cedi Osman and Taurean Prince and center JaVale McGee in the right deal, sources said. Several teams have called on the Cavaliers’ wing players, those sources said.

Rockets

Forward PJ Tucker. The Nets, Bucks, Heat, Nuggets and Lakers are expressing interest in Tucker, sources said. Multiple teams have sensed a deal could develop sooner rather than later for Tucker, but the timing is likely dependent on the Rockets’ asking price. As of now, Houston has sought a young player back in a trade, sources said

Kings

Harrison Barnes and Nemanja Bjelica will receive interest from suitors. Philadelphia, Miami, Golden State, Milwaukee and Boston are among teams that have shown interest in Bjelica, sources said.

Celtics

Among top trade targets for the Celtics: Detroit’s Jerami Grant, sources said.

Nets

Several teams have pursued Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie in trade talks, sources said. There is appeal in acquiring Dinwiddie via trade in order to receive his Bird rights and offer him a deal for up to five years in free agency. Dinwiddie is expected to opt out of his $12.3 million player option for next season.

Pacers

Pacers swingman Caris LeVert is on track to return to the lineup in the second half of the season, sources said,

Timberwolves

Minnesota has shown interest in power forwards around the league, including Atlanta’s John Collins and Orlando’s Aaron Gordon, sources said

Magic

The Celtics and Hornets are among teams interested in Magic two-time All-Star Nikola Vucevic, sources said

Spurs

The Spurs are receiving calls on their veteran players who are pending free agents — LaMarcus Aldridge, DeMar DeRozan, Rudy Gay, Trey Lyles and Patty Mills — and are listening to inquiries, sources said

This is starting to look a hell of a lot like Clifford’s last gig.

1 Like

Watch out gang, Nate is undefeated since taking over in ATL. I don’t know that it’s sustainable but they are playing more like their perceived talent-value now and winning games in the clutch where they were losing them under Pierce. I can see them catching up and making this very interesting on the 6-10 race.

Guess Iggy wasn’t the old defender guy Miami was looking for