2021-2022 season (Other)

Gotta be a Kanter fan now.

I canā€™t understand why they donā€™t have him in the shop window with a for sale sign.

Like we all saw it coming but the timing seems odd as they werenā€™t underperforming to the level one would expect to terminate him in a vacuum. But we all know Kings are in no vacuum.

Of course they did it at 1pm on a Sunday

Effect

Cause

Lakers broadcast

Detroit broadcast

Lebronā€™s just mad that enes kanter is right.

LeBron may be the most skilled basketball player of all time, but he may be my least favorite major star athlete of all time. I actually feel sorry for him. So misguided.

:eyes:

Wowā€¦ thatā€™s surprising.
I know there were always voices saying Kembas game as a quick and athletic guard would age badly but that leaves me speachless.

Buyout, return to Charlotte. Move ish

1 Like

Itā€™s sad Kemba has declined so rapidly jusy three years ago he had the best season of his career

2 Likes

Itā€™s too bad we couldnā€™t just pay Malik what heā€™s getting from the Lakers. Itā€™s still crazy to me, we couldnā€™t find meaningful minutes for him.

I mean heā€™s basically the same player he was here on the Lakers, Iā€™ve always been a Monk fan but I think Bouknightā€™s floor is about what Monk is right now

1 Like

Agreed. Heā€™s shown highs that we saw here. Heā€™s also had real clunkers there, like he had here. He is worth his current contract. He would have likely not been worth what he wanted here.

1 Like

The thing with usā€¦ youā€™d see the highs and then heā€™d sit on the bench for such long stretches. I still think he should have had the ball in his hands more, instead of dudes like DG. I know heā€™s gone but Iā€™m still mad about it.

Real mad with Monk at first, but moved on and now just regret took so long to"grow up" and stop being lazy. As Monk said of himself in poignant moment of reflection in interviewā€¦took years but after starting to watch film and listen to coaches and doing ā€œlittle thingsā€ and work a pro basketball player must do off courtā€¦our last contract year finally things really clicked and showed up on court. Should be required watch for Bouknight and all our future rookies.

Keep that nose clean and pro maturity, with his skills and athleticism, can have a good NBA career.

1 Like

I did not realize that Dwayne Bacon is out of the league right now

It would be quite a get if we could help POR/PHI with their world domination plans by throwing in some change and getting Larry Nance Jr back.

Honestly I would try and get Nurkic somehow, I donā€™t think it would take much.