Trade rumor thread

Didn’t see one.
Read a article to day Saying Bagley to Charlotte Monk ‘Carney’ and 2nd to Sac town.
If this was to happen it would help both teams . I think Bagley would fit good hear With Mello lobs .With Biz every body doubles the out side and leaves room for for passes inside. I would love to get Bagley hear.

3 Likes
1 Like

Just do it bc Monk isn’t going to play either way. Maybe we can include a few Martins in that trade.

1 Like

If Bagley winds up available he’s worth kicking the tires on, but the proposed deal overstates Monk’s value - at this point he’s not much more than matching salary. I do think there’s a chance to make a win-now move that doesn’t cost a ton in future assets by stapling together Monk and Cody maybe a second-rounder or two.

I wish the trade winds on Julius Randle were true from the pre draft rumor mill.

That guy is balling

Maybe PJ can make a year 3 or 4 jump like him.

Guys balling out on horrible teams always gives me pause. Graham for instance.

1 Like

This team/franchise needs a string of really good draft picks not reshuffling current nba talent.

3 Likes

Any trade we make should be about draft picks at this point. The stuff about trading for Westbrook was ridiculous and I hope it wasn’t true.

1 Like

I think taking a flyer on Bagley for the right price would basically be like a draft pick

2 Likes

My thought on Bagley exactly. Monk and his 7 million wont be hear either way next season. So we try to get value on Monk now . Or do we just let him walk and add his money to Cody and sign another 20 plus million contract in free agency.

I don’t think he will be “a flyer” price.

What do you guess think of Lavine? I don’t have any problems with Rozier but balancing out the roster with Lavine and turning the keys over to LaMelo is going to happen and we wouldn’t loose any pt production. Don’t see where the Bulls would need Rozier but a 3 way with the Knicks might work.

I would not trade Rozier for Lavigne right now… not sure what you are suggesting here.

We need a center… that’s it. An all star Center on this team and we are a contender in East in 2-3 years

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think a guard for guard trade does much for us at the moment. Rozier seems like a great team guy at the moment and is playing pretty well. I’d rather ride with him and keep assets for a C.

The other thing about a youth movement is have to build some continuity with these guys for them to grow. I’m not saying look the other way on good offers, but I don’t think you make a trade unless it really moves the needle for you or solves a clear problem.

2 Likes

I agree on the down vote of trying to wedge LaVine in here. I don’t see he adds any value and could actually detract from team chemistry compared to how well Terry fits.

1 Like

Bagley for cody + #1 top 2 protected (then unprotected)

Pray founding is correct

1 Like

I’d add more protection than just top 2. His dad has been doing his Lavar impression and complaining in social media, and I don’t know if the fans are even all that impressed by bagley’s play.

I’m all for trying to get him, but are we sure he’s not gonna just be a slightly better version than Channing Fry before dropping a potential #3 pick (if we get lucky in the lottery again). Now if we stay in playoff contention, then sure go ahead and launch Cody and the pick over. Swap in a Monk too if we’re not gonna ever use him.

Oh, I am not for that move.

Sacramento is a dumpster fire more so than the hornets so there is that. But I definitely see your point. Perhaps cody + monk + top 10 protection for Bagley and change

money don’t work with Cody. Monk and two 2nds are closer value like the article said ,We then still have Cody money in next years free agency .And still have our first .Sac is trying to move him why over pay

1 Like

John Collins and Trae Young apparently dislike eachother. John Collins complained in a film session the other day about how Trae Young runs the offense

1 Like