2023-24 Hornets General Discussion Thread

Then it was pretty brave of the Pelicans to hire her at 8 years old.

I dig the move. More youth and experience in the front office is all plus imo.

Youth with experience too, everyone weā€™ve hired has 10+ years of experience despite being on the younger side of things.

2 Likes

Are you saying you agree with me? If so Iā€™m going to put in an app for the next up and coming GM.

it wasnā€™t a critique. itā€™s that at my age everyone under 35 looks like they can be in college maybe

1 Like

I do agree with you yes.

I wonder ā€¦ now that Detroit has fallen in the draft, do you think itā€™s more likely they make a play for Miles, as theyā€™re not making a splash with adding a first overall pick in the draft? The front office might feel the need to make and bring in someone of note to appease the fans and media?

I certainly hope so!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/status/1777131699119313245

Davis comedy.

Wonder if the cavs would make a good dance partner for a Jarrett Allen - miles bridges s&t?

Making a trade for Mikal Bridges and signing Luke Kennard are the keys to the offseason!

Goga Bitadze is a C Iā€™d like to sign as well, heā€™s an upgrade over Richards. He to me would be a good starter if Williams is still struggling

Pj Washington, the hero.

That clown had one point with basically one minute left in the game. Typical no-show in a big game. So he hit some shots and then some free throws because people stopped guarding him.

I shouldā€™ve added sarcasm font to my post :laughing:. Itā€™s funny, because I stopped following the game in the third quarter and saw he wasnā€™t doing anything. And I wake up and see heā€™s the ā€œheroā€

1 Like

Oh I know bro. We were good to move on from him.

1 Like

Man, let that dude have his time. Heā€™s played pretty great in the playoffs. Still happy with the trade, but canā€™t disrespect that heā€™s been a key contributor to Dallas going to the conference finals.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the thing, this is exactly who pj is. It is always who he will be as a player. He just isnā€™t needed to be consistent

4 Likes

Oh boy! Here we go? Did anybody see anything?

https://x.com/joebrunowsoc9/status/1793028535319232988?s=46&t=9lkagQzT85B-rSjh8zcqrA

I just gotta say - how the hell does something like this get to this point

3 Likes

I swear, are we allowed to get one flippin offseason of normalcy?

Nope