21/22 Fantasy Basketball

I have signed up. Hope that is not an issue. (If so just kick me out - name is Eli!) I plan to manage my team actively as I have done in my office leagues.

All forum members are welcome

Why would it be an issue man? I would love to see and founding go at in fantasy though. Haha

We need founding to join for one of the ultimate fantasy rivalries of all time

1 Like

Why would there be an issue? Letā€™s see:

1. The mods have sent me messages threatening to kick me off the board (on multiple occasions)
  2. Iā€™ve gotten into p!ssing contests w 20% of the regular posters over dumb sh!t
  3. I have openly expressed my love for the rebuilding efforts in Chi town, NY and Alt
  4. Multiple posters have called for my permit expulsion from the site
  5. I get annoyed w posters who donā€™t care that the Hornets are a business first and foremost

Anyway my time here is done for this season. I usually stop posting at the end of the summer and I donā€™t return to this board until a few week before the draft. But this off season has been particularly exciting.

I am still looking for: Melo to get a real contract, Miles to sign an extension, us to trade PJ to NY for our 1st round pick back, a Wes/Vernon trade to trim the roster, coachā€™s continued wizardry, and measurable improvements in this yearā€™s rookies outside of the this board.

:eyes:  

1 Like

Draft tomorrow night at 8.oo . Looks like we have 8 teams . I guess i can take two teams if needed just keeping the 2nd one up with no moves except IRs To we find some one to take that team. The computer can draft for it .All i would do is set the line ups
If YOU WANT TO PLAY YOU NEED TO SIGN UP .Time is running out.

Are we doing an auction or snake draft?

We are getting rid of the 1000 IL spots right? Iā€™d still love to have 1 or 2.

Do we still only have 8 teams. Iā€™m counting 10 now? Are a few of those teams yours or is everything good now?

Agree. I think 1IL should be okay

Iā€™d say 2 but itā€™s not that big of a deal for me

It looks like we good now .I just checked and it looks we have 10 teams . I only have one team. Was just offering to help if needed .As far as IR we need at least two may be three . Last season i come in 2nd because oh hurt players. As far as snake or auction i dont know I hope auction it just seams more fair. Last how are picks determined .1st to 10th. I have no idea. If itā€™s a cat 9, remember pick cats in stead of players. fg% ft% are important

10 teams! Glad to see it.

Yes, Iā€™m going to switch it to 3 bench spots and 3 IL+ spots.

I really like the yahoo IL+ designator since you can use it for guys if they have covid or have to miss a game for whatever. I think the 3 bench spots will help encourage people to think about streaming and using the waivers.

Iā€™m doing the 3 IL+ spots to accommodate for covid stuff. If 3 IL spots is too much we can reduce to 2. This league isnā€™t for money, itā€™s just for shits and giggles.

1 Like

Iā€™ll adjust prior to our draft

Oops sorry, didnā€™t reply. Itā€™s a snake draft. Auction drafts take too long. And I donā€™t like em as much as others seem to

For those in Charlotte, will water be made available?

(for those outside of Charlotte, we have a water problem presently - seems like reports from all across Charlotte coming in that folks have low to no water pressure)

Should we have draft position shortly or will it be when the draft starts?

ah thanks dnbman. itā€™s randomized i believe. iā€™ll double check really quick.

I got the bench and IL+ spots updated. Iā€™m combing through to see if thereā€™s anything else like that I need to update.

itā€™ll let us know 30 minutes before the draft. 1 minute pick time.

1 Like