7.10.22 Summer League Game

Something i noticed last game about MW rebounding. When he grabs the ball with both hands, you can barely see it. I like that he’s unlike a lot of our normal centers that rebound but don’t hold onto the ball. Good luck getting a ball from him once he’s gotten a hand on it.

1 Like

Is summer league basically the same team we have on the Swarm? If so, why was Kai so dominant in the G league and now he seems worse. (Not that I ever watch a Swarm game… I just figured he’d be just as dominant).

1 Like

And very active hands too. I’m expecting some sloppy play on the offensive side, but love to see him disrupting things.

Random dudes hitting 3s on us never gets old

4 Likes

I guess teams hitting every shot against us, has transferred over to summer league. haha

I wish we had a capable point guard on this roster, all we have are gourds. Then we could see how much of a threat MW can be in the offense, to weigh him against Mason.

1 Like

Why are we playing the UNC guy? Is this a try out for the Swarm? I pray he’s not in any line of sucession for the Hornets

1 Like

Seems he’s the only guy who can hit a shot on the team.

2 Likes

Then find someone who isn’t getting a social security check, and a chance to make one of our teams in to try shoot.

I’m just as ok with putting Richards back in the break glass box.

LJ Figueroa is pretty good

2 Likes

I’d be ok if they signed Kemba and had HIM play PG for the SL if we could actually help the team actually play in some sort of flow… I have a hard time seeing how it helps the young guys progress playing in some of the mess that we’ve seen the last few SL’s particularly. My point is I’m all for older players IF the other option is young CHUMPS who only disrupt positive development of potential players because they’re so bad.

1 Like

You think this is the reason Kai looks so bad?

It doesn’t help, but he’s made some silly decisions. That uncontrolled drive for a TO might have been the difference in being tied instead of down at the half.

1 Like

Like I can’t even conjure up a reason Nick is starting the second half. We know who he is don’t we? We don’t know what Kai is at the 5 or Thor at the 4 in this context.

1 Like

This coach really suks

1 Like

Guaranteeing Richards may be a head scratcher

2 Likes

No wonder Atkinson didn’t want to work with this coaching staff…

I mean the g league results agree with you, right?

1 Like

I like Bryce a lot. But i want to see him with months of focus on defense. That’s where he could make big strides.

I think Richards wants to play the point!