7.10.22 Summer League Game

We are wasting this summer league for Kai for sure

I like Kai with Mark out there and no Thor at the 3 a lot better. Our Thor at the 4 too

man… I wish Darvin Ham was our coach.

We have 25432 7’ft centers in the game, and 4 players go in the paint leaving shooters wide open. Maybe Coach is holding his drawing board upside down.

We just look like a bad high school team out there… maybe even a bad rec team.

Crutcher has seemed really bad to me. Wonder if he’s trying things he wouldn’t normally if we had a competent lead guard out there

Trade for Collin Gillespie!

Crutcher couldn’t get around Billy Hernangomez on the perimeter

2 Likes

Funny to see a SL game where a team is targeting a player defensively. They are going right at Manek every time he’s in.

Crutcher is atrocious, 3 pts, 2 ass, and 4 TO. WTF man… If I remember correctly, he was not much better in G league.

He’s forcing some terrible passes

I know it’s uncool to note this, but Figuero hasn’t missed a field goal in SL. 28 points without a miss.

Edit: did miss one FT.

1 Like

Good Lord why the hell is Nick back in? Why!??

He’s been a lot of fun. If we have the 2 way open, I’d like him.

1 Like

If I am not wrong, we had McGowans and Lewis as 2-way. Since Lewis is injured maybe we can give to Figuero? I don’t know how it works.

Same reason a stable point guard would help us. Stability and security so we don’t put everything on Mark so quickly

1 Like

Kai is killing me man.

1 Like

I get that but are we putting Kai in a good position to succeed at the 4? This feels like we’re selling out for a win vs playing guys that can learn from the experience

It is unfortunate that Bouk is not playing. I feel that he would have an offensive field day against these teams.

Edit: And getting his trade value up :smiley:

This pretty much sums up how i feel about it

This does too

1 Like