7.10.22 Summer League Game

No clue who we are playing, but know we play. Drankin’ a Nebo Pilsner from NC and thinking of my brothers of the HornetsPlanet

Holla

We meeting for a game this year? Maybe for GS when my boy Moody drops 20?
Woo PIg

1 Like

I have a zany notion that Bryce plays way over his head and everyone else has a game like he did (e.g. play well) last time out.

1 Like

Would not be surprised to see Bryce struggle and Kai have a monster game.

Or everyone has a monster game.

Or everyone is terrible.

Go Hornets. It’s like Yahtzee every time!

2 Likes

Kai really can’t play much worse. Honestly, if he just stops jacking those 3s and taking it to the hole, he will be in a great spot.

Does the game still come on at 9:00? I see the Warriors game is only halfway through the 3rd?

Thought it was 9:30

1 Like

You’re probably right. My YouTube TV guide says 9:00 but I’m sure its wrong.

Its wrong LOL 9:30 it is, probably will be a little after that too honestly because of warmups

Looking forward to this game, I think Kai just needs to drive to basket and shoot 2 or 3 3s.

Love his will and determination though. He has a driven way about him.

Hope Bryce has another good game

1 Like

Don’t mistake my comment, this is my hope too

Oh I took your comment as saying he was going to go wild tonight haha. Hope they all do

Is the game supposed to start after the GS/SaS game?

First success of the night, no OT in the SASvGSW game

1 Like

Is Matt McClung legit, or did he just dominate the ball at SL?

Vernon Carrey with 15 pts, 11 rbs, and 2 blocks in 19 minutes. LOL. Wish that guy success.

I’d really prefer to see Kai at the 5 but SL is a time for expiramenting (i can’t spell)

If he was a Hornet, with our lane cloggage, he’d be McClank I’m pretty sure.

I feel like he moves like a 4 so I don’t mind him there. Plus, I like the future of him and Mark Williams in the starting lineup.

Like that block by Mark. Our guard play needs help.

Like Mark’s aggression

2 Likes

We look so awful on offense. Do we even practice? lol

I love McGowans man. He just seems ready to play right away. He’s also looks long as hell.

2 Likes